Welcome to CrackRoll.com! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

XHeli.com EXI-500CF Heli Kits Lipos Parts 2.4GHz Tools Mfgr.
Create a new account or Log in:     Remember Me    I forgot my password!

Go Back   Crackroll.com > Crackroll.com News > Main Blade

Old 08-18-2013, 10:59 AM   #1
CSpaced
Administrator

Default Heli-Max Black Hawk Review

My review of the new Heli-Max Black Hawk is now live on our sister site RCGroups.com, check it out at the link below!

Introduction

The new Black Hawk from Heli-Max is a great looking 1/43 scale representation of the famous UH-60 military helicopter. It boasts many fine details, usually only associated in plastic model kits, but of course this version actually flies. Powered by a brushless motor, with a torque tube driven raised tail, and a variable pitch four blade main rotor head, the Black Hawk also has the power to perform aerobatic flight.

The Black Hawk is available in a ready to fly package, and a transmitter ready package (TxR) that is compatible with any SLT transmitter. The TxR version is the subject of this review, using a Tactic TTX650 transmitter.

Check out the full review here.
Attached Thumbnails
  • Click image for larger version

Name:	bh1.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	23.8 KB · Views: 421

CSpaced is offline   Reply With Quote