Welcome to CrackRoll.com! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

XHeli.com EXI-500CF Heli Kits Lipos Parts 2.4GHz Tools Mfgr.
Create a new account or Log in:     Remember Me    I forgot my password!

Go Back   Crackroll.com > Crackroll.com News > Main Blade

Old 02-01-2013, 08:53 AM   #1
CSpaced
Spam Killer!

Send a message via MSN to CSpaced
Default Heli-Max 1SQ Review

Check out the review that our buddy Matt did for the Heli-Max 1SQ! If you haven't seen the 1SQ in action, you're in for a treat. Fully aerobatic, able to do some of the tightest flips I've seen with a quad, yet so stable that a complete novice could fly it, the 1SQ has a little of something for everyone! Let's hear what Matt had to say about it!

The 1SQ from HeliMax is a lightweight, agile mini-quad that comes as either a ready-to-fly (RTF) package or a transmitter-ready (Tx-R) package that requires a Tactic AnyLink 2.4GHz adapter to bind it to your transmitter of choice. The 1SQ is surprisingly stable for it's small size, yet is more than capable of high speed flight maneuvers, and precision landing challenges. This little quad holds a solid hover thanks to a gyro configuration that HeliMax has dubbed TAGS, or Triple Axis Gyro Stabilization. Let's take a closer look at the 1SQ.

Check out the rest of the review here!
Attached Thumbnails
  • Click image for larger version

Name:	1sqreview.jpg
Views:	970
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	117.7 KB · Views: 970