Welcome to CrackRoll.com! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

XHeli.com EXI-500CF Heli Kits Lipos Parts 2.4GHz Tools Mfgr.
Create a new account or Log in:     Remember Me    I forgot my password!

Go Back   Crackroll.com > Crackroll.com News > Main Blade

Old 01-12-2013, 07:39 PM   #1
CSpaced
Administrator

Default Heli-Max Axe 100 CP - Review!

I've got another published review to share with you, this time it's the Axe 100 CP from Heli-Max!

Introduction:

The Axe 100CP from Heli-Max is a micro sized, fully aerobatic helicopter. Using micro servos, “TAGS” flybarless technology, and an efficient layout, it can handle even the most complicated of 3D maneuvers. It is available as a ready to fly package, with an included transmitter, or as a TxR (transmitter ready) version. For this review I’ll be looking at the TxR version, using the AnyLink adapater with my Futaba 8FGS.

In the Box:

The Axe 100 CP comes in a small box, packaged in a blister pack. This TxR version features smaller packging than the RTF version, making it very easy to carry it around with you. There really isn’t too much to the packaging, it’s simple and compact, and holds everything you need.

Check out the full review at the link below!

Heli-Max Axe 100 CP Review
Attached Thumbnails
  • Click image for larger version

Name:	axe100-review.jpg
Views:	757
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	31.6 KB · Views: 757

CSpaced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:51 PM   #2
jwheli
Coaxial

Default cp 100 no link

For some reason I can not get my 10c to link to the new Axe cp 100.
One thing in the anyLink structions it said to put the Tx into PPM mode.
I can't find anywhere to do that in the setup of the 10c.
Any help would be welcomed. Oh and I have been pushing the button
on the cp board but the ligqht never turns solid.
jwheli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:35 AM   #3
skaluf
Futaba Junkie

You are only going to find the PPM mode in the 10C not the 10CG. Which do you have? The 10C has the module on the back of the transmitter.

If you have the CG, with the AnyLink plugged in and the transmitter powered up, do you get the green LED on the AnyLink and a single beep from the AnyLink?

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwheli View Post
For some reason I can not get my 10c to link to the new Axe cp 100.
One thing in the anyLink structions it said to put the Tx into PPM mode.
I can't find anywhere to do that in the setup of the 10c.
Any help would be welcomed. Oh and I have been pushing the button
on the cp board but the ligqht never turns solid.
skaluf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:24 PM   #4
jwheli
Coaxial

Oh I have the 10CGH and no module.

The Anylink is plugged in and yes I got the beep when I first turned it on and the green light. Then after that, when I now turn on the TX I get the green light but no beep form the AnyLink. Is this okay?
Old 01-25-2013, 11:34 PM   #5
jwheli
Coaxial

Default Figured it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwheli View Post
Oh I have the 10CGH and no module.

The Anylink is plugged in and yes I got the beep when I first turned it on and the green light. Then after that, when I now turn on the TX I get the green light but no beep form the AnyLink. Is this okay?
I figured out what was happening. the plug that goes into the TX was in and the light lite but the signal was not there. I push the plug in a little harder and when it clicked in I had the link.
Now if I can just get it programed with the 10cgh I will be happy. Looking for anyone who has some settings on a 10chg for the CP 100.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:13 PM   #6
Flyfalcons
Fixed Pitch

So Hobby King is now stocking Turnigy Nano-Tech 300mah batts that fit the Axe 100 perfectly. I ordered four of them and tried them out yesterday. They are awesome! They are slightly heavier than the stock 200mah batteries but they have great power that lasts the entire flight, and additionally the flight time is up by a noticeable amount. Lovin' the 100!
Flyfalcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:03 AM   #7
rcdude07
Collective Pitch

Heli-Max/Hobbico is giving away 125 demo units of this bird. Each day for 5 days the first 25 people to fill out the form wins. So far there has been 2 days, Thursday and Friday. They post the link to the form around 12 noon Eastern on their FB page. It is unclear how many times one may enter. It is also unclear as to when they start counting the entries. These are all the TX-R version.

I won yesterday and now am sharing the contest.

Last edited by rcdude07; 10-26-2013 at 12:40 PM.
rcdude07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:33 PM   #8
Mnhbeo
Coaxial

Quite right, Heli-Max Axe 100 CP is good, I like it very much. the same esky.
Mnhbeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:42 AM   #9
rcdude07
Collective Pitch

I'm quite surprised by the durability of this guy. Dad stuffs his every time as he's just not as agile on the sticks and forgets small stick movements is the key, and he's yet to have to replace any parts. Unlike my mCPx which has had dogbones break, get lost, canopy crack and go missing, as well as landing gear skids break.
rcdude07 is offline   Reply With Quote