Welcome to CrackRoll.com! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

XHeli.com EXI-500CF Heli Kits Lipos Parts 2.4GHz Tools Mfgr.
Create a new account or Log in:     Remember Me    I forgot my password!

Go Back   Crackroll.com > R/C Blogs > CSpaced's blog

Old 07-02-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
CSpaced
Administrator

Default New Fleet Addition - Goblin!

I've been looking forward to this one for a long time, and I'm just about 99% finished building my new Goblin 700! I still have a few small things to do, but it's pretty much finished.

Here's what I'm running in it:

SAB Goblin 700
KDE Direct 700XF-495
Castle Creations OPhoenix ICE 2 HV160
Futaba CGY750 Gyro
Futaba R6203SB Receiver
Outrage BL9180 Cyclic Servo
Outrage BL9188 Tail Servo
2 Cell 7.4v 2200mah Lipo on receiver (HV Setup)
Perfect Regulators Duo Switch

I'm going to be running some 40c 5000mah skylipos until I can get something else, and I can't wait to get it in the air! More pics and video to come once I get some stick time on it!

Attached Thumbnails
  • Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1983.jpg
Views:	3915
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	91.5 KB · Views: 3915

Name:	DSC_1985.jpg
Views:	3618
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	88.8 KB · Views: 3618

Name:	DSC_1990.jpg
Views:	3742
Size:	118.2 KB
ID:	118.2 KB · Views: 3742

CSpaced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:21 AM   #2
Bigugly
Collective Pitch

Dude I'm seriously jealous.
Bigugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:25 AM   #3
wingspan99
Coaxial

Default That is one gorgeous heli!

I like the canopy/boom cover combo, and I just realized I need a hole in my canopy for my motor to breathe!
wingspan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:03 AM   #4
CSpaced
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigugly View Post
Dude I'm seriously jealous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingspan99 View Post
I like the canopy/boom cover combo, and I just realized I need a hole in my canopy for my motor to breathe!
You've got some time before IRCHA to get it dialed in!
CSpaced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 01:15 AM   #5
lewisbyron
Coaxial

SEO Company

Running your own business with a major online Seo marketing component can be a difficult and confusing enterprise. It may seem impossible to get the right traffic to come to your website in order to purchase your goods and services. Luckily there is a solution which will help you attract the customers you need by ranking highly for specific search terms which will bring targeted traffic to your website from the major search engines. Working with an SEO company which is experienced and can provide results for your website will allow you to succeed in your business and bring customers directly to your website.

When you are looking to work with an SEO company it is important to find one that you can trust to bring the right type of traffic to your website. Any company can bring random traffic to your site however it will not translate into actual sales and higher page rankings unless the process is done correctly. You should be looking to work with an SEO company that has the experience that you need in order to succeed in your online marketing endeavors. Finding a company that has worked with websites which are in your industry can help insure a more successful campaign as well.
A good SEO company will conduct market research to find out which search terms your website should be trying to rank with. It is important to make sure that the focus of your online marketing campaign will yield the results that you are looking for. Choosing the right keywords to rank for is one of the most important pieces of the online marketing puzzle because it will allow the rest of the work that comes later to be as fruitful and successful as possible at directing paying customers to your website.

An SEO company will typically provide you with two types of services. The first is onsite SEO updates and assistance. This will help make sure that the content on your website is written in such a way that Google and the other major search engines are easily able to figure out exactly which search terms it should be using to index your site and how to list it in its search results. It will also insure that the search engines are able to navigate your site properly which will increase the ranking that they will be able to achieve in the search results.

The second type of services which an SEO company will provide is Seo marketing offsite SEO. This is content which will be located on other websites which will point back to your website with hyperlinks. These links will show the search engines that other websites consider yours to be an authority on a given subject. This is one of the ways that Google and the other major search engines determine which websites to list higher in their search results when a specific keyword has been entered by a person. By ranking higher in the results your website will see more organic traffic.
lewisbyron is offline   Reply With Quote