Welcome to CrackRoll.com! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

XHeli.com EXI-500CF Heli Kits Lipos Parts 2.4GHz Tools Mfgr.
Create a new account or Log in:     Remember Me    I forgot my password!

Go Back   Crackroll.com > General R/C Heli Discussion > Videos

Old 01-21-2013, 08:07 AM   #1
courtney2018
Coaxial

Default The Unboxing Of The Goblin 500: A Detailed Look

If you are interested in the SAB Goblin 500 check out the video below: "The Unboxing Of The Goblin 500: A Detailed Look". This video gives you a first-hand look at what's in the box, the parts that make it up, as well as the components chosen for the build.

I take almost everything out of each box and get a close-up look at it all, so you can see what to expect if you get a kit. If you've built a Goblin from the ground up you may remember that the canopy box contains the canopy as well as the blade holder. The foam box contains the hardware, which consists of the main drive train, the aluminum trays that the drive train connects to, the head assembly as well as the tail assembly. The parts box contains all the bolts, nuts, washers, pulleys, misc. parts and Velcro. The tail boom box contains the tail boom, blades and carbon tail push rod.

Although this is a Pre-Production kit, the retail kit will probably be very similar in size and contain basically the same things shown in the video. The idea of this video is to show you what you can expect to get in your kit, as well as the component choices that I made to go in the build - some of which are recommended by SAB.

Enjoy the video!

http://youtu.be/2AVoTDkxexo
courtney2018 is offline   Reply With Quote