Welcome to CrackRoll.com! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

XHeli.com EXI-500CF Heli Kits Lipos Parts 2.4GHz Tools Mfgr.
Create a new account or Log in:     Remember Me    I forgot my password!

Go Back   Crackroll.com > Heli Tech > Electric Helicopters

Old 01-11-2013, 06:58 PM   #1
MaceH
Coaxial

Default Trex 700 DFC HV

Hello all! I'm new to crackroll. Does anyone have a dfc hv? Santa brought me one. I have the 700e FBL and a 700e FB, the FBL with the older two piece 3gx. Any advice on the dfc hv before I dive in?
MaceH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:46 PM   #2
CSpaced
Spam Killer!

Send a message via MSN to CSpaced

Welcome to CR! I don't have the 700e DFC, but I do have a Goblin 700 with DFC style head. Biggest tip I can think of is to make sure your blades are tight! Not like ridiculous tight, but it should be tough to rotate them in the blade grip.
Old 07-25-2014, 01:05 AM   #3
Bihari Janoss
Coaxial

The truth is, we love playing with the products we carry just as much as we love selling them to our fellow hobby lovers, which is one of the reasons why we are the go to shop for everything RC (and more)! People see us playing with our products and ask us about them. They ask us where to get them and come see us when they are ready to jump in to their first or their next ground, air, or water based RC Hobby!

rc top hobby
Bihari Janoss is offline   Reply With Quote